1. Copyright and Trademarks
- The copyright of all materials on this Website, including, but not limited to, the text, photographs, designs, images, moving images, video, audio, programs, and other copyrighted materials (collectively, the “Content”) belongs to ODELIC or the individual copyright holder.
- When you use the Content, even after obtaining ODELIC's permission, you must display the copyright notice specified by ODELIC. The copyright notice may not be changed or deleted without ODELIC’s prior consent.
- The rights to the trademarks, logos, brand names, and trade names of and indicated on this Website belong to ODELIC or the individual rights holder.
With the exception of appropriate and fair uses recognized under trademark and other law, the use of the Content, trademarks, logos, brand names, and trade names without the consent of ODELIC is strictly prohibited under trademark law and the unfair competition prevention law. If you wish to use the Content, trademarks, logos, brand names, and trade names, please contact ODELIC in advance to obtain the necessary permission.
2. Links to ODELIC's Website
Providing links to ODELIC's Website is permitted upon receiving the prior consent of ODELIC.
ODELIC shall not be liable for the content of any sites that include links to ODELIC's Website or any damages incurred in the use of such content.
Providing a link from a website that constitutes, or is suspected of constituting any of the following is strictly prohibited:
- A website containing content libelous or defamatory content directed to ODELIC or any of its affiliates, their directors, or employees
- A website containing material offensive to the public order and morality that may damage ODELIC's credibility or integrity
ODELIC may request the deletion of any link if any of the above applies, regardless of any permission previously granted.
3. Cookies Policy
4. Idea Proposals
In principle, ODELIC does not accept proposals for new technologies or designs, ideas, or other kinds of proposals. If, for some reason, ODELIC receives a proposal despite this stated policy, ODELIC will assume that the sender has agreed to the following conditions:
- ODELIC assumes no obligation to maintain the confidentiality of the idea.
- ODELIC assumes no obligation to review, evaluate, or utilize the idea.
- ODELIC assumes no obligation to compensate the sender of the idea or any third party in the event that ODELIC releases or publicly announces the idea or a similar product or service, in part or in full.
- ODELIC is free to use any received idea as it sees fit. Additionally, the sender shall not exercise copyright or any other right in relation to the idea.
5. Use of ODELIC's Website
- ODELIC makes no warranty of any kind with respect to the Content and other information (the “Content, etc.”) provided on this Website, including but not limited to the accuracy, usefulness or validity of the Content, etc. ODELIC shall not be liable for any damage incurred in the use of the Content, etc.
- ODELIC may suspend or discontinue the operation of this Website without prior notice.